Myself and my wife launched IrishJaunt, a new travel website about Ireland, in February 2010.
We have both been utilising a wide range of skills garnered from previous experience to drive forward this project.
Roles we have both played include researcher, writer, content manager, social media manager and online promoter.
On 27 Feb 2010, I was interviewed on Portland, Oregon radio station KPAM 860’s The Travel Show with Pat Boyle about IrishJaunt and the Irish rock ‘n’ roll scene. Listen to the interview here.
- Dublin Film Festival | IrishJaunt
- Rocking Dublin | IrishJaunt
- Cork’s Best Pubs: A 10-Step Guide | IrishJaunt
- Transport Guide to Irish Airports | IrishJaunt
- Five Unusual Places To Spend St Patrick’s Day | IrishJaunt
- Event Guide: The St Patrick’s Festival Dublin 2010 | IrishJaunt
- Juno and the Paycock at London’s National Theatre | IrishJaunt